We are an organic plant based wholefoods bakery located at The Kitchens, Robina Town Centre at Robina, Gold Coast.
All of our products are plant based, grain and gluten free. Our ingredients are sourced predominately from Australia and are of the finest quality and integrity available.
Our journey began in this amazing lifestyle in 2012 when Heidi was diagnosed with many autoimmune diseases and food intolerances.
Heidi began baking breads with ingredients to meet her nutritional deficiencies and was soon on a pathway to good health management.
We held our first Farmers Market stall at Marina Mirage and sold over 100 loaves in the first 3 hours.....and we haven't stopped baking since.
We opened our first retail store in 2018 at Robina and renovated in May 2019.
To date we have now baked over 50,000 loaves and over 150,000 cookies all made by hand in our bakery at Robina.
If you would like to know more about Heidi's journey to great health please join our autoimmune group on Facebook.
or attend one of our monthly ORGANIC LIVING WORKSHOP
SeedsOfLife Robina Bakery - Organic, Plant-based, Grain-free, Whole-foods.
Shop 4241 The Kitchens Robina Town Centre, Robina, Gold Coast Australia (Next door to Betty's Burgers)
Public Holidays 10-4pm if shopping centre is trading.
To contact the team instore at Robina please email email@example.com or call Michelle on 0402 688 682
SeedsOfLife Instagram seedsoflifeaustralia
SeedsOfLife Robina Instagram seedsofliferobina
Facebook Seeds Of Life Australia
SeedsOfLife Customer Service Michelle 0402 688 682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SeedsOfLife General Manager Pete Wiltshire email email@example.com
Allied Health Practitioners please complete the contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bowel cancer is the second most common cancer in Australia. Research shows that eating fibre rich in resistant starch is one way we can combat this threat. This animation shows how resistant starch moves through the intestine, feeds the healthy bacteria of the gut Microbiome and helps prevent cancer. More information on their website:
http://www.csiro.au/hungrymicrobiome/The Hungry Microbiome CSIRO
IMPORTANT: If you have any health issues or concerns about changing your diet, always seek medical advice from a health care professional.
By opening the seal of any SeedsOfLife product; the consumer accepts sole responsibility for the use and consumption of that product.
SeedsOfLife Australia makes no claims about the health benefits of any of our products.
· At SeedsOfLife™ We value healthy nutrition for all of our Customers; so we guarantee the high-quality and integrity of our Australian made and sourced Products.
· At SeedsOfLife™ We stand by our promise to guarantee the high quality of all seed and nut products, in writing.
· SeedsOfLife™ is 100% Australian owned and operated and is passionately committed to designing and delivering only the highest quality seed and nut products at all times.
· SeedsOfLife™ Guarantees our Products meet the highest quality standards for the life of all products used in all pre-made, breads, loaves, cookies, cakes and premixes.
· If you have any issues about the quality of any SeedsOfLife™ product; please email full details along with your contact number to pete@SeedsOfLife.com.au; we will be happy to resolve your concerns.